Opportunities for Masters and PhD are listed below.
Master (M2): A master’s project is the ideal place to start working with me and can turn into a PhD if everything is smooth.
PhD: A master project can turn into PhD and any opening in my group will be posted here.
PhD funding opportunities
There are several resources where you can find funding for a PhD program, some of which I list here. There is no PhD opening in my group at this point, but you might find it interesting to check these sites:
- The ADUM website is one of the central sites to find funding and PhD offers.
- The PhD Program of the Fondation Nanosciences is a three year program to support PhD training of students selected by a jury. The call is open in spring for all areas of interdisciplinary research, dedicated to Nanosciences and Nanotechnology. Here is the info for PhD programs (deadlines: fall and spring).
- LANEF also offers three year PhD Programs to support PhD training of excellent students (deadlines: fall and spring).
- Check also these L´Oreal fellowships for women in science.
Postdoc funding opportunities
- Marie Curie Fellowships: These yearly individual fellowships come in two varieties, i) Global (2+1 years, with outgoing and return phases) and ii) European (2 years in a member country). I welcome applications to host researchers within the Néel Institute. I am happy to aid interested applicants. Please contact me if you are interested in applying.
- Check also these L´Oreal fellowships for women in science