Opportunities for Masters and PhD will be listed below as they open.
Master (M1 or M2): A master’s project is the ideal place to start working with me, and can turn into a PhD.
PhD: A master project can turn into PhD and any opening in my group will be posted here.
PhD funding opportunities
There are several resources where you can find funding for a PhD program, some of which I list here. There is no PhD opening in my group at this point, but you might find it interesting to check these sites:
- The ADUM website is one of the central sites to find funding and PhD offers.
- LANEF also offers three year PhD Programs to support PhD training of excellent students (deadlines: fall and spring).
- Check also these L´Oreal fellowships for women in science.
Postdoc funding opportunities
- Marie Curie Fellowships: These yearly individual fellowships come in two varieties, i) Global (2+1 years, with outgoing and return phases) and ii) European (2 years in a member country). I welcome applications to host researchers within the Néel Institute. I am happy to aid interested applicants. Please contact me if you are interested in applying.
- Check also these L´Oreal fellowships for women in science